I hope everyone’s Monday is going swell — I am SO excited because after a super busy week, I am finishing up some work this morning and then I have a couple days where I don’t have to leave the house! I’ll still be culling, editing, blogging, etc. but I don’t have to leave Charlottesville until my shoot Thursday in Alexandria. 🙂 April has been the most insane month I’ve had in a while. I’m really learning how to balance my life and business which is definitely awesome but I think I’m ready to catch up on sleep in May! Haha. I can’t believe it’s almost May — that blows my mind. Despite the craziness and the fact that time is FLYING, I want to remember that there’s much to be grateful for so I wanted to share with you guys a few things I’m looking forward to in May!
- Shooting weddings the first two weekends in May!! Woo!
- Getting to wear a pretty pink dress and be a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding!
- Coffee with a photographer who I’m excited to hang out with — Nicki, can’t wait to get to know you!
- Spending more time reading. I’m reading “I Said Yes” by Emily Maynard from the Bachelorette and I’m loving it so far.
- Running and trying to do more than a couple miles without stopping. Running is not my forté.
- Bridal shower planning with my friend for a wedding I’m the maid of honor in! WOO!
And there are you have it! Here’s a new playlist that I hope will get you through this Monday!